Agricultural Advisory Committee
The Municipal Agriculture Advisory Committee was established in 2002 with the purpose of fostering the viability of agriculture and the preservation of agricutural land in Holland Township. The Committee's chief responsibilities are:
* To promote community awareness of the significance of farming in Holland Township.
* To disseminate information about farmland and open space preservation and assist landowners with application process, advising them on preservation options and directing them to the proper state and county agencies.
* To prepare and maintain the Farmland Preservation Plan Element of the Master Plan and the Comprehensive Farmland Preservation Plan.
* To serve as liaisons from Holland Township to the Hunterdon County Agriculture Development Board (CADB).
* To gather data concerning farm ownership and farming activity in Holland Township.
* To make recommendations to the Planning Board concerning the need to prepare or amend the Farmland Preservation Plan Element of the Master Plan.
2018 AGRICULTURAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Alternates: Alt #1 Kyle Young
Alt #2 Ron Lozowski
Chairperson: Larry LaFevre
Secretary: Heather Sorge
Consultant: Christina Frenchu
715 Sergeantsville Road
Stockton, NJ 08859
Five members appointed by the Mayor for a term of one year
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Holland Township Municipal Agriculture Advisory Committee, Township of Holland, County of Hunterdon, New Jersey, will hold their regular meetings on the following dates in 2018 at 6:30p.m. at the Holland Township Municipal Building, 61 Church Road, Milford, New Jersey.
January 4 (Reorganization Meeting)
August – No Meeting